Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, lovers of Halloween!

I am looking for ideas for Halloween costumes beyond the traditional, beyond the store-bought, beyond the imagination.
I love to spend time creating a costume, and 2 years ago, I created with a group who did an X-Men theme. As Mystique, I spent 6 hours creating my costume, which I'll post photos of (I wish I had better pics :(,), ugh, couldn't upload. Will try again tomorrow) and I am now looking to top it!
My first instinct is Avatar, but I would LOVE some ideas. It could be just me, or a couple, or a group (hoping I can convince others to join me....). I'd love to use prosthetics, liquid latex, anything that will be above and beyond. Challenge me Halloweeners!

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
found this that might help you for your avatar costume

http://www.fxwarehouse.info/avatar.shtml

last year i was like a grey devil, it took about an hour to put on and paint up, plus the thing was super hot lol but i loved it!

This year im planning on using latex prosthetics again but i am still debating on what i want to be :/

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Hey that would be great to see an avatar costume here in the HF membership! Best of luck with the plans!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts