Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost October. Has anyone seen any outdoor decorations am round the neighborhood? A few places around East a Evergreen Blvd are decorated.

·
Registered
458 Posts
All the kids in our neighborhood have been riding their bike and stopping to take in the site of our yard bc there is only one other yard decorated in our neighborhood so far ..... Only 3 r 4 people decorate for halloween here anyway - I am taking it easy this year bc we r going out of town for 8 days for our 1 yr anniversary in the middle of the month - however I'm already planning our decorations for next year

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Not much. Down the road, a flock of ghosts have appeared hanging from a tree. In the same yard where someone has had a life-sized sculpture of Sasquatch under a tree. Noticed yesterday that Sasquatch is now cradling a bottle of beer.

You cannot make this stuff up, y'all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pumpkins started appearing on front steps in my neighborhood last week.

Last night, we went to a friend's house an hour away, further out of town, and on the way I spotted several homes that had gone all out already with the orange lights, skeletons, and ghosts. I think they just started sprouting up in the last week.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I've seen a pumpkin sitting on a sidewalk and one of those Raggedy Ann looking scarecrows. That's actually pretty good for around here. After next weekend I'm sure there will be more. Most people insist on waiting till October. This is the first year I've put stuff out before October and that was only because I'm going to be out of town next weekend helping my daughter set up her yard.

·
Registered
384 Posts
So far there are three houses in my neighborhood totally decorated for Halloween. The first of them went up at the end of August, if you can believe that. Then again, since the end of August is when you see the first Halloween decorations start to show up in stores like the Dollar Tree, I've always considered the end of August to be the true beginning of the Halloween season.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I was in FL last week and when I got home Sunday 3 places had decorations up. I put up my fence and tomb stones yesterday with lighting for the stones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts