Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the Beaver State, I have been lurking for a while and finally had the time to introduce my self. Last Oct was the first year at our house. Our 85 year old neighbor told me that they have had "Christmas People" in the past in regards to yard displays but never "Halloween People" I am looking forward to getting tips and sharing what limited new ideas I have. I am a Disney nut and my display is going to be a tribute to the Haunted Mansion. The plan is to add a bit every year. I put my graveyard up the first weekend of Oct. On Halloween I usually make a walk through in my garage with my peppers ghost Lolita, changing pictures, and other props that don't do well in the rain. I have posted some of my yard pics that were in the daylight. This year I wil add a fence and the gravediggers dog. Currently I am working on the singing busts as well.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome, i like how you transformed that guy. good pic and you can't beat the haunted mansion. awesome choice of movies. there are a lot here that will agree.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Rich.
The Gravedigger guy looks good.

Dog looks a bit ropey though...might want to consider making a new one this year.;):D.

(check out big Nick's thread for making a dog more aesthetically pleasing to the forum members).

Welcome to Halloween Forum.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome, I love Disney too, the Haunted Mansion is the best, the one in Disneyland is anyway, Disneyworld needs to up the game a lil. My Christmas display is a tribute to the Haunted Mansion Holiday in Disneyland.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings and salutations!

·
Registered
291 Posts
hi beaver state rich. curious how those busts are working out for you.
let me rephrase that last post.
How are those haunted mansion statues turning out? I would love to see pictures of them when you get them done. I wouldn't know where to start in creating something like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts