Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody own this if so what do u think of it, what is it made of, and would u recomend it
Thanks

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I've neer seen it before but one thing i have noticed about stuff like that is that it never looks nearly as good in person as it does online.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I checked my suppliers website. It's listed there but it does not say what it is made of. It did say it was posable so I am guessing it is foam filled latex with a lightweight metal armature. on this site, it comes with a blue shirt, the jacket it something that appears to have been added. Anyway, it will set you back about 250.00!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow, for $60, I'd like more info too. It looks like a pretty cool prop!

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
And yes... I would recommed this prop, not too bad for $60.00. I have seen this actual prop before, it's 2 feet tall and around 4 feet wide.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they have him at fright catalog. Just go there click on props then o down to zombies and it should be on that list. Also they sell him at buycostumes.com

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
he looks very cool, i love his eyes light up. $60.00 IS ABOUT THE GOING RATE IT SEEMS FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. i would buy one if i could come up with the money. i hope they have him around here for halloween, maybe i'll have a $ by then. they didn't have as much cool stuff around here as i saw people posting last year. thanks for sharing him, i am going to keep my eyes peeled

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont know how to poste links but just go to "buycostumes.com" then type in the search "out of ground torso"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts