Halloween Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Registered
Well, I give full credit to @Michael__Myers, but I used "softie" child mannequins. I used the same for my "Sam", but the child mannequins have wire in the fingers already. There are actually mannequin hands inside of the gloves. ;)
Have you or @Michael__Myers found a cheap source for these flex soft mannequins? I'm looking at each one easily being at least $70. And shipping from China is astronomical.

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
Have you or @Michael__Myers found a cheap source for these flex soft mannequins? I'm looking at each one easily being at least $70. And shipping from China is astronomical.
I got mine over 3 years ago. I just searched Amazon and Ebay for deals. They could be more expensive now but I'm pretty sure I paid $40-50 for each one. I always added the height or age in my searches, such as 7 year old flexible child mannequin. Most stores I found shipped from CA and NY

Prince of Arkham Asylum
Sorry, missed this question. They are no longer cheap. A few years ago they could be had for $50 each, but as @Michael__Myers stated, they currently run $70+, likely more. I'm guessing it might have something to do with tariff wars over the last couple years.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts