1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wow! Everything looks great. Your PVC candles look awesome. I'm really wanting to make some of these now. Everyone's making them! haha.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Aaargh!! So many ideas -- so little time!!! I am continually amazed at the talent and creativity on this site - and your new props are great! The fire is now a "must make" on my ever growing list for this year... Maybe if I just think about 2010 now -- and not fret over what I can't get done -- it will be better than valium! Thanks for the inspiration! BOO!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sweet cupboards

Great job! Everything looks really good! I'm really digging the cupboards. My wife is beginning to help me work on the witch potions and elixirs we want to stage in our display this year. We were discussing the cupboard just last night and I believe ours "should" end up looking very similar to yours.

Is it made out of plywood or press board with a faux wood grain paint job or are those true boards?

Fantastic work!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
those are all awsome wow i am impressed BB :) great job , i too wanna knowhow to make that fire thats too cool .....cupboard and garage facade wow !!!!! spoon what a great idea ....ok i am jelous and need to kick my butt and work now lol

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow! You've really been busy! Everything looks great but I especially love you cabinets and facade!

MsM

1 - 20 of 32 Posts