Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
OMG LV Scott T - you know a freaking ton of people! Your pictures are great. I love the "red carpet" photos on the way in. Then I love how everyone just lets loose and gets more and more drunk!!! Those pics are hilarious. I'm glad to see the Girls Gone Wild group got a prize. That's a hilarious idea!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
You have some absolutely AWESOME decorations!!! And the costumes were so much fun to see. Thanks so much for posting pics. You know we love pics!!:D

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Awesome pics.

Seriously how many girls are bee's this year.

There's been the exact same bee at every party i've seen, including my own haha.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Your parties are always amazing! I loved the Hollywood theme and having the guests walk down the red carpet. The decor was fabulous and it looks like everyone had a great time! Congrats on another successful year!

·
STARK Raving Mad
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you, everyone, thank you! Yes, the party was awesome, but like I told several people that night, it's the GUESTS that make the party fun.

We won't have an official count for several days. I believe we had 83 guests sign the guest book, but I know of a lot of guests that never signed in. Also, there appears to be 72 guests in the group photo (compared to 62 in last year's), but there were several people still in the house then, and many more yet to arrive.

The coolest part was that by 9:00 we had a full house and the party was in high gear! Usually, when a party starts at 8:00, most guests don't arrive until between 9:00 & 10:00 and things don't really start jumping until around 10:30.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great looking party. Thanks for sharing... looks likes all your parties from years past have all been great!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Fantastic photos! Your party looked wonderful :D

Seriously how many girls are bee's this year.

There's been the exact same bee at every party i've seen, including my own haha.

Omg! I just said that to my OH! What is it with the bees!? I mean, I'm scared of bees, but it's still a bit of an add costume trend..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts