Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are slowly moving into our new house and we have learned some cool stuff. For one, most every house on the street has some decoration, and a couple have gone all out.

It turns out, the previous owner of this house and neighbors put on a big haunt...at our house!

It is an older house with some big old oak trees, a curvy brick walk to the door, and picket fence and the best part... NO OBTRUSIVE STREET LIGHTS.

I hope to get some photos up for ideas, but I am a little stoked. Even though this year is probably out, it means I've got 13 months to prepare.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Wilbret, I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see pictures of your new house:) even without decorations, I just love older homes

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Woot, that's fantastic Wilbret! Now that a lot of Halloween stuff will be going 50%, think about doing something small but with big impact (ie: a big spider web and/or a few well-lit tombstones and you dressed uber-scary jumping out.) Oh, and don't forget the giant sign proclaiming, "just wait 'til next year, bwehahahahahaha..."

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Wow. I am sooo jealous.
Well a little.
How about a pic of your new house.
And maybe a few decorations, just to let your
neighbors know how much you enjoy
Halloween, too!!
:D

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
wilbret, congrats on the new house, I know this has been a bit of an unsettled year for you guys, glad you finally found a place. Hope your first Halloween in your new place is a blast!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I am also so happy for you Wilbret! Congrats on the new house. It's great to hear things are settling down for you...and in a very good way! :)

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Obviously you guys made the PERFECT choice for your new home and I'm certain you will build many years of wonderful memories there!! I bet your house has a great energy in it, with the previous owners being haunters and into the spirit....and with most all the neighbors decorating for Halloween, it's a sign they'll probably be good friends and trustworthy folks to live near. OH your son's gonna love tot'ing there. CONGRATULATIONS, Wilbret!!!

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Great news!

I'm also happy for the new neighbor kids. They were probably sad that the old haunters moved away and no more big Halloween there. Wow, are they gonna surprised next year :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts