Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are slowly moving into our new house and we have learned some cool stuff. For one, most every house on the street has some decoration, and a couple have gone all out.

It turns out, the previous owner of this house and neighbors put on a big haunt...at our house!

It is an older house with some big old oak trees, a curvy brick walk to the door, and picket fence and the best part... NO OBTRUSIVE STREET LIGHTS.

I hope to get some photos up for ideas, but I am a little stoked. Even though this year is probably out, it means I've got 13 months to prepare.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Woot, that's fantastic Wilbret! Now that a lot of Halloween stuff will be going 50%, think about doing something small but with big impact (ie: a big spider web and/or a few well-lit tombstones and you dressed uber-scary jumping out.) Oh, and don't forget the giant sign proclaiming, "just wait 'til next year, bwehahahahahaha..."

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
wilbret, congrats on the new house, I know this has been a bit of an unsettled year for you guys, glad you finally found a place. Hope your first Halloween in your new place is a blast!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I am also so happy for you Wilbret! Congrats on the new house. It's great to hear things are settling down for you...and in a very good way! :)

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Obviously you guys made the PERFECT choice for your new home and I'm certain you will build many years of wonderful memories there!! I bet your house has a great energy in it, with the previous owners being haunters and into the spirit....and with most all the neighbors decorating for Halloween, it's a sign they'll probably be good friends and trustworthy folks to live near. OH your son's gonna love tot'ing there. CONGRATULATIONS, Wilbret!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts