Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got most of our haunt up and running. There are a few little details left to add, but the majority of what we're displaying is out and in place. Thanks for some great hints on the PVC candles everybody!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great --- in your cauldron, is that the fiber fill with lights or what did you use? I love how it looks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great --- in your cauldron, is that the fiber fill with lights or what did you use? I love how it looks.
That's it, exactly. Fiber fill over green Christmas lights, sitting on top of aluminum foil to reflect the light back out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quick update- turns out hubby's been walking (and running) on a broken ankle since JULY :( He thought he had a bad sprain, and because he kept walking, running, climbing ladders, it was taking a longer time to heal. Nope- broken in two places, and tore the tendon- so he's in the "boot of shame" for the next 3 weeks. That didn't stop him from getting up on the ladder to add more lights to the porch:
DSC_0010+%u00255B1600x1200%5D.JPG
The rest of pics are up on the blog, it looks nice- but I'm still ticked at him for getting up on the ladder.:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts