Halloween Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
I hope somebody can help you out, pumpkinheaded, good LAWD. That was gifted archeology, finding this thread. And you made it your first post. :)
I have been aggressive lurking for a few weeks.
Sucking up everyone's experiences like an idea starved vampire.
:D
Already made tombstones and bought those led clip on lights from other posts.
This site is awesome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ridiculous

Its people like this that are killing Halloween! They're probably the same people who wont let their kids out too trick or treat because its too dangerous..

·
Registered
491 Posts
oh my that is awful those humans just dont understand halloween to some it is who and what we are !!! ya know you need others to back you up and say hey listen here..... but i can also understand the safety issue .... also yer newbie fresh meat neighbour sounds to be jealous.......

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hopefully this was smoothed out already!

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Wow! Sorry to hear this! Unbelieveable how some people just love to rain on anothers parade... Its just straight sad! Well when a real emergency comes up, they will see how many neighbors come up to bat to save their day!..

As for the inspectors most require fencing permits if it is permanant or bolted down. The maze is one thing that does require fire safegards and permits. However, every city and county has their own penal code rules & regulations...

Best of luck to ya! You have our support here at the HF buddy!!

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
I think that would be Libel.
Defamation of Character is spoken, Libel is written.
Since it would be a sign it would be written
For that matter, with either defamation or libel, any plaintiff would have to prove:

1.) That the statement/accusation is false.

2.) That you knowingly posted said statement/accusation knowing full well that it WAS false.

3.) That you did so in a deliberate attempt to cause harm, (i.e. financial, personal, professional, etc.)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would put the sign up if you have proof it was him. The nice route is over. He already complained. He needs to learn Newtons third law- for every action there is an equal opposite reaction.

I would make his life hell. Its amazing what happens when an anonymous tip to protective services that says he beats his kids. Those people are a PITA to get rid of.

You could train your dog to poop on his yard/porch/garage door. It is a bit juvenile, but it gives you some satisfaction. I wonder if his house was TP'd if the high school kids would carry on the tradition. High school kids are notorious for looking for something to do on the weekend. Eggs are still pretty cheap.

Regardless, Devils Night would be fun.

I like the idea of playing the victim to the newspaper. You could even call the mayor, after all he serves you to. But get the darn permits, at least see what hoops they want you to jump through.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
xoexpireu,........AWESOME!
Holy crap! The electrocution guy.....darn, I want that in my home year round. lol

I know I'm posting in a really old thread but does anyone know that music that was playing in the youtube video? I want it, bad.

Any chance of an update?
How did the past 2 Halloweens go?

The music is made by Nox Arcana. The album is Transylvania: http://www.noxarcana.com/transylvania.html

41 - 51 of 51 Posts