Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the long awaited Fourth Annual Haloween Bash pics, my camera was messed up and only saved 2/3 of the pics so I will updated more when get them from some other attendee's.

See my sig for link to the pics.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you had a good time. Did the blonde chick lick you as well? Looks like she licked just about everything else lol

MsM

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, it was tons o' fun...keeps getting bigger ever year.

No ma'am, she and I have a "no touching" relationship...it's the only way my wife understands me hanging out with a 25 yr old.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I wanted to see your hooves, are there any pics with your hooves???

The party looked like gangs of fun. The "beginning of the end" pic made me laugh. At our party the beginning of the end came when we ran out of punch (with alcohol) and started on the tequila shots :eek:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly not in my pics, I am hoping someone else got a shot of me from head to toe....those things were huge. I ended up using 3mm thick craft foam cut "in the right shape" covered with a satiny black material wrapped around some old shoes with velcro catches.

I think we ran out of punch but never jello shots....they seemed to be bottomless.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Gilligan costume brings back good memories, My work costume a few years back! Looked like a good time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts