Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_WvI8XMjA

Sorry about the lighting. I definitely will do some filming during the daylight hours of it all next year. Not nearly as cool as many of the displays I have seen on here but I now have a goal and a lot more information to work off of now that I have found this site. Thanks to each and every one of you for providing the motivation and imaginitive spark as well as helping me feel like I might not be such a freak for doing this in the middle of my very conservative neighborhood.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
wow looks very good , lots of diffrent lighting effect , you have one of my fav movie playing too.

Johan , we are ALL halloween freaks here ;) so your welcome among us anytime hehehehe i love haning here year round and seing all the props being built by everyone even if i know most of them props i might never be able to build myself , the imagination and creativity of all the people here is overwelming and their is always someone helping you out :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the "props". We had a little party the Saturday before and the backyard was done up just as much. It's like having two Halloween's that way. One for the adults and one for the kids. A friend took some pictures of the gathering. There were three different movies shining all over the yard but unfortunately the pics didn't capture all of the decor. I will have to work on that next year too. Take a look I am the pirate behind the bar.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not seen that movie so I had to look it up. While watching the trailer, my wife walked in and said I looked like him and act just as silly. I guess it is official.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow, looks like a pretty elaborate setup! Skellie in the car was cool :)
Can't see your photos until I update my browser :(

Wait...the pics started loading. What a beautiful house you have! I'm so jealous! The bar looked wonderful! And I'm guessing the weather was perfect too, sigh. The flasher was a riot lol

MsM

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a beautiful night. I had three yard heaters and my outdoor fireplace ready to go but they ended up not being needed. In fact it was too hot for my whole costume. To add to the issue, we accidentally left the pool heater on and the water was 105 degrees when I jumped in at the end of the gathering. I guess we ended up with an unplanned hot cauldron as a prop. It felt good at the time but my heater has not worked the same since.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
It was a beautiful night. I had three yard heaters and my outdoor fireplace ready to go but they ended up not being needed. In fact it was too hot for my whole costume. To add to the issue, we accidentally left the pool heater on and the water was 105 degrees when I jumped in at the end of the gathering. I guess we ended up with an unplanned hot cauldron as a prop. It felt good at the time but my heater has not worked the same since.
You trying to make me even more jealous by telling me about your super heated swim after your party? Well it worked :)

MsM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts