Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for many many years we've done a large display for Christmas. 4 years ago we started getting into animation with Light o rama. This year in August we decided to try our hand at adding a small halloween display. Last night was a test, here's a video of the test. The display will be going live for the season tonight and I will post up a better video. If you want to see more "like" our page on Facebook "Santa's house by the bigda's" it included the halloween display right now as well. Thanks for looking
http://youtu.be/tQ66CfwAsds

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
awesome lights, terrible song though ;)
I have to agree, not a song I would choose. I've seen a lot of Gangnam styles in the past too that I didn't think fit the holiday, but too me, the guy with the LOR gets to choose the music that he/she likes. I saw something from the Lego Movie tonight which got me into thinking about putting "Everything is Awesome" on my LOR.but I don't have time to program it. That's not a Halloween song either, but it would work for me. WIth all that said, great job on the display!

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Welcome to the Halloween Forum. I'm glad you chose to join us. I love your light display, and I am sure the trick or treaters will love it. Anything that promotes and celebrates Halloween is awesome in my book. Again, Welcome!

This is Halloween is okay, but , as far as songs go, I prefer, Oingo Boingo's Dead Man's Party. It rocks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts