Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though we have very little up so far, we had our first admirer! I'm sure there have been a few who commented on our little flamingos and countdown sign but this morning we had someone taking photos! I was so freaking excited I woke up Brian to look! I can't wait til we get the rest of the goods out!! Even though Halloween is mostly for me because I love it and for the TOT's, I have to say the compliments make it all the more better. :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Awesome! It is exciting! I just put my tombstones up last night and started a thread about my first "looky lou's" too! Very cool. Happy Halloween,Tish!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I hope you don't cause to many accidents:). Hey another scene! I live on a circle drive. Not toom any people coming by now, but hopefully they'll be running away on Halloween.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
We were out running errands and shopping and my husband said, "look at that house!" I glanced over as he was speeding by and saw a ladder against the house to the roof and a giant inflatable spider on the rooftop. I said "wow, cool spider!" He said "what spider?" I said "the one on the roof". He said "I was talking about the giant spider web". "Yes" I said "to go along with the giant spider!" I asked him to make a U-turn to go back and see it but he said no. Just goes to show sometimes you need two people to get the whole picture!! I remember where that house was so will have to make my own trip. But I make him drive me around the neighborhoods at night around halloween to see what everyone is putting up.

I'm just like your neighbors Tish, its so much fun to see it all go up. Hope you'll post pics. And yes, it is a good feeling to know your efforts to decorate are appreciated.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
after work tonight i went up to the trailor where we keep our halloween stored. was loading up the van, a tombstone, some blow molds. well it is down a dark alley. a couple of cars happened past. putting some stuff in the car and looked up to find a sheriff checking me out. lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
It IS great to know you're appreciated. We also had someone blow their horn a few times while passing really slow today:). It just put me in high gear trying to get everything else ready to go up! I love it!!!!!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I've started putting stuff out but EVERY car that goes by is checking out the construction project across the street :(
At least traffic has tripled so eventually they might actually look my way...LOL!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright here are some pictures. Not very much up yet. IN fact, we had to move the flamingoes today as some landscaping got started. :( Oh and you can see our neighbor's porch in the second picture. So far she is the only other neighbor who has done anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts