Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first posting to this forum. I love the ideas, concepts, creativity and the great attitude of all. This is our cemetery for Halloween. It has grown much larger than last year(already planning to expand for next year!). For the props we used the idea from the "Rising Spirits" posting and made them slightly different. Funny that most of my neighbors think I'm nuts, but tell me how much they enjoy walking past in the evenings and remembering their halloweens.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Love your haunt, especially your rising spirits. How-to please!:cool:

I second that ! Those rising guys are very cute, creepy and cool and rolled into one! YES, A HOW TO pretty please.
And please tell me its something quick and easy. would love to have a couple of these guys in my yard this year !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I second that ! Those rising guys are very cute, creepy and cool and rolled into one! YES, A HOW TO pretty please.
And please tell me its something quick and easy. would love to have a couple of these guys in my yard this year !
Thank you , I got the idea from this link. Rising Spirits How-to - HauntForum.com Have fun, I did now I just have to figure out where to put the darn things after Halloween. ( I wonder what they will look like dressed as elves):D

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Thanks clokone ! You did a nice rendition of Dave the Dead's Rising Spirits. I missed this somewhere along the line. Like I said I like those guys. Cute Creeepy and cool !

Oh hell yes, dress them up as elves. Kind of Tim Burtonish !
thanks again for the link.!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts