Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wanted a dead tree in the cemetary this year, and after much searching and some back breaking work we got it. The plan is to load it full of crows along with sound effects. I told him the neighbors are gonna hate him.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Awesome tree. That'll look really spooky in a cemetery. In the one picture it looks like the crow is sitting on your finger.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
wow!! Now that's dedication to authenticity!!

PLUS, it's a perfect size and shaped dead tree too!! KUDOS!!

·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the tree is cemented in , and that's not me in the pic. That's my partner in crime , the haunt takes place in his yard. I'm sure he would love to keep the tree 365 ,but his wife would not allow that to happen . I think our better halves prevent us from going too far with our obsession.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,519 Posts
That is going to look seriously creepy.

Are you going to dig it up (is it just set into a hole in the ground?) and save it for next year?:D

·
Registered
250 Posts
LOL im sorry did you cement that dead tree in his yard ?
you can't get more real looking of a dead tree than the real mackoy.
I just LOVE this forum!! The people that post here are definitely a different breed! Seriously, though -- I LOVE that tree!! It's gorgeous -- now I'm thinking about trying to talk my husband and his buddy into looking for one, too!

·
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just LOVE this forum!! The people that post here are definitely a different breed! Seriously, though -- I LOVE that tree!! It's gorgeous -- now I'm thinking about trying to talk my husband and his buddy into looking for one, too!
Effie I'm glad to be an inspiration. I beleive he's gonna try and save it for next year although he forgot to protect the trunk from the cement.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm trying to convince the wife to let me keep it up for christmas. Maybe I'll hang some lights from it. Maybe I can decorate it for each holiday. I would hate to lose that tree!!! Any ideas would be helpful.

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Sycho.. that is one benefit that we have in Florida. Dead orange trees. they make great props. they have really creepy twists to them. I used about 10 this year. And the grove owners have no problem aloowing me to go and cut them down. Love the look of the tree.
here is some of what I did with mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts