Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Awww too cute! Looks like you've found a way to keep your cat entertained lol So you gonna leave it out all year for her/him?

MsM

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to shut it off. She just would not stop playing with it. Even after I shut it off, she messed with it for at least 10 minutes more before giving up. She really had me cracking up, especially when she first discovered it. You could see the confusion in her actions as she tried to figure out where the skelly hand went. Then she finally figured out that she could make it appear again.

It was really funny.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Cassie...too funny. I'm surprised your cat didn't try to use it as a back scratcher.

Haha.

This is why i love cats, and don't like dogs (yes yes i know, i'm in the minority)
That's just wrong that you don't like dogs. :p A dog may not have figured it out as quickly, but could be just as entertaining (probably more scared than a cat).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always loved the UK show 'Are You Being Served' and it was a common joke with Mrs Slocombe (sp?) referring to her pussy(cat). It always cracked me up!

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,518 Posts
Cassie... that's freakin hilarious! This is just a good example of why cats are such great pets. They're always entertaining! Don't get me wrong, I love dogs too, but cats just get into things unlike dogs. They're so mischievous. I look forward to getting home from work and seeing what my cats have gotten themselves into. :D Dogs are great and entertaining in totally different ways.

WHEW!! Scottish Scarer... this is a family forum. Please refrain from your vulger comments. :p :D I'm just kidding. I understand that regular UK terminology, but you sure woke some of us Americans up. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts