Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG-20110806-00189.jpg IMG-20110806-00194.jpg

This is the angel that we made for Halloween last year........my husband (masterkrane) is going to be posting more pictures showing how we made her. Meet Isabelle our first attempt at MM. Not bad ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much :) I am pretty proud......It was a decapitated mannequin head that we got from our good friends Dr Dark and nurseratchett........we have learned so much from them

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My husband posted some of the pictures under a thread named Isabelle.......his name is Masterkrane
and thank you :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just saw the other pics. She's lovely! I esp love the way the dry-brushing brought out all the detail. Very nice!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
That is stunning! You knocked it out of the park with that prop! I'd love to see a pic of it lit up at night.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all. Your comments mean so much.....II will post pictures of her lit up this year. I used an amber light last year and it was perfect!

·
Registered
426 Posts
She's chilling and beautiful! That face really sets her apart, I agree with the others who've commented on it. Amazing job!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Madhatter00, that was our first attempt with monster mud......give it a try you might surprise yourself. we did ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts