Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whew! I think we're almost done! :) The cemetary still needs some spider webs, but that will wait for a week or two...

So here it is : our 2009 yard set-up! (night shots to come later this week)

The 3 sisters... All it's missing is the bubbling fire and smoking cauldron... We will install this on the 31st...

The crow tree.... I still need to install 2 or 3 more crows (they're in "surgery" right now...)

Our lovely pumpkinrot.... I'm not too happy with the stem (I would have liked for it to be in the front) but that will do!

Pumpkinrot close-up

Our 2009 facade for The Witches' Lair

Close-up of Greta the witch

Close-up of Greta the witch

Your comments are always welcomed! :)

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I love it.

I was starting to think of certain things to single out as i went down the pics but there isn't a bit i don't love.

Awesome job.

·
Registered
407 Posts
nice work on everything. i like the design of the panels on the garage, and the lamps make a great addition. would love to see the witches and cauldron with lighting at night, very cool scene.

The crows are always one of my favorite details, I got em in my tree too =)

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
I love the witches boots and stockings...they're so cute!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Ya can't beat Witches for Halloween Night! How 'bout some night pics?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the witches' lair. Where did you get your witches? I am having trouble finding any decent witches for this years Halloween.
If you're talking about the 3 sisters, I got them from A Witch from Canada... I think she got them from a friend in the US last year...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all your nice comments you guys! :eek:

Here are a few night shots... It will look better once the spider webs are everywhere, but it gives you an idea...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a display!!!! The witches and scarecrow are pitch perfect. Love the garage costume too.
Terra, Terra, Terra... What would I've done without you? I used your Halloween Eyes to make Greta's eyes... They look soooooo real! :) Now I can't wait to create more "human" props, just to try out the other eyes...

(oh! and yes! I also opened a bottle of wine.... ;) )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts