Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

Kinda a late start but im rushing to decide on invites this year. My wife found this photo online somewhere and we really like the idea?

Anyone know where we could find a high quality photo of a blank board so we could put out own letters on?

Is the artist of this photo maybe on this forum?

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, I showed the wife and I guess she wanted to put the "regrets" & phone # on the front like the one in the photo, so if its not too much trouble Ill PM you the info and if it is dont worry about because I think it looks great as is. Thanks!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Okay, I showed the wife and I guess she wanted to put the "regrets" & phone # on the front like the one in the photo, so if its not too much trouble Ill PM you the info and if it is dont worry about because I think it looks great as is. Thanks!
OK, the changes have been made and I e-mailed you the fullsize image. You and your wife look it over and let me know if it is what you both want, and if not let me know and I will take care of it, I won't mind.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If anyone else needs any help with something like this just send me a message and I will see what I can do to help. I normally do the photorestoration thing so things like this normally aren't that big a deal and don't take that long to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
your invites rock!

Hi there, I was admiring your work on the ouija board invites. I am brand new to halloween forum and don't really know how it works. But, I saw your invite for the invitation help and thought I'd give it a whirl. The info. I would love to have on it is...

Mike & Tracey's
Annual Halloween Party
10.31.09 7pm

Wear Your Costume

Thanks so much

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.