Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Kinda a late start but im rushing to decide on invites this year. My wife found this photo online somewhere and we really like the idea?

Anyone know where we could find a high quality photo of a blank board so we could put out own letters on?

Is the artist of this photo maybe on this forum?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can find a pretty good quality image of the board with the standard letters on google.

Is there a photo shop expert out there that could help?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I found a guy that is going to try and erase the letters for me.

Anyone have any ideas to go along with the invites?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I can find a pretty good quality image of the board with the standard letters on google.

Is there a photo shop expert out there that could help?
Photoshop pro here, what do you want it to say? Do you have a pic of the board in mind that you want to use?

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
How is this? If anything needs to be changed or it needs to be resized just let me know. If all is good just right click on it and save pic as.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is perfect! Don't know how you do it but it looks amazing! Nice work!

Thank you for all your help!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, I showed the wife and I guess she wanted to put the "regrets" & phone # on the front like the one in the photo, so if its not too much trouble Ill PM you the info and if it is dont worry about because I think it looks great as is. Thanks!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Okay, I showed the wife and I guess she wanted to put the "regrets" & phone # on the front like the one in the photo, so if its not too much trouble Ill PM you the info and if it is dont worry about because I think it looks great as is. Thanks!
OK, the changes have been made and I e-mailed you the fullsize image. You and your wife look it over and let me know if it is what you both want, and if not let me know and I will take care of it, I won't mind.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If anyone else needs any help with something like this just send me a message and I will see what I can do to help. I normally do the photorestoration thing so things like this normally aren't that big a deal and don't take that long to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
your invites rock!

Hi there, I was admiring your work on the ouija board invites. I am brand new to halloween forum and don't really know how it works. But, I saw your invite for the invitation help and thought I'd give it a whirl. The info. I would love to have on it is...

Mike & Tracey's
Annual Halloween Party
10.31.09 7pm

Wear Your Costume

Thanks so much

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
VERY VERY NICE PD....maybe I could get you to make one for me just to hang it up on the wall...lol.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts