Halloween Forum banner

Ouija Board Invitation Ideas?

8K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Saki.Girl 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any cool ideas for creating something unique with those Ouija Board template invitations? I am thinking about ordering the custom ones off of Etsy, I'll get a digital copy of my invitation which I can then use to print as many invites as needed onto card stock. I usually hand deliver my invitations, mainly because I like to do something fun with them --- for instance, one year I tucked the invitation inside miniature coffins, another year it was in skulls, etc. My guests have been a little spoiled with past invitations so I don't want to just hand out a card stock Ouija Board this year. Have any of you ever done anything cool with these Ouija Board invitations?

#5 ·
You're right, Pumpkinpie. I guess I shouldn't have assumed everyone knew what I was talking about! :eek: Here is a picture off Etsy. I think the designer is a member of this forum (sorry, I don't know your name to give you credit). I LOVE this idea but want to "jazz" it up a bit ... maybe place the card on some sort of cardboard backing wrapped in black fabric, kind of similar to the way it looks in the picture, I guess. Saki.Girl, your idea is fantastic!

Font Invitation Material property Label Paper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.