Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering..... I know we all decorate for halloween. But do you decorate for any other holiday?

I decorate for christmas as well. I have a 10'x14' metal shed that is filled with nothing but halloween and christmas decorations.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I do when Holidays collide on Christmas, I am never home on Halloween, soo I do Halloween on Christmas. My house looks like it is Halloween right now. I have Fiberglass Gargoyles mounted on pedestals permanently mounted on my porch roof, Urns with black metal bushes on either side of my door. A black feather wreath on my purple door. I have coffin shaped House number plate that hangs on wrought iron extensions from the porch beam and other things.

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
799 Posts
I do when Holidays collide on Christmas, I am never home on Halloween, soo I do Halloween on Christmas. My house looks like it is Halloween right now. I have Fiberglass Gargoyles mounted on pedestals permanently mounted on my porch roof, Urns with black metal bushes on either side of my door. A black feather wreath on my purple door. I have coffin shaped House number plate that hangs on wrought iron extensions from the porch beam and other things.

I remeber you posted a pic of your house. It was awsome.:D

WE decorate for Christmas aswell.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,656 Posts
hey, you folks that decorate for christmas, Larry has a great christmas site called christmasfanclub.com, in season there is a link from here to there, it is mostlly haunters (call ouselves deckers for christmas, lol!)from here and hauntforum, who do props for christmas, animations etc, it is slow right now, except for a few of us diehards, but you out to check it out, and after halloween it gets alot busier,

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
I'm with maleficent. There are OTHER holidays???? :D
I decorate for xmas. The house and outdoor trees get lights. The inside has lit garland everywhere and a huge decorated tree.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
We decorate for Christmas, outdoor trees and some lights around the deck in the back, and indoors a moderate amount of decorations besides the Christmas tree. Since my husband likes white lights and I like multi-colored, we alternate the color of lights on the tree each year. And we've almost got enough Star Trek ornaments (from Hallmark) to do the tree with just those. But then I'd have to give up all the old favorites, ones my daughter made, etc. and I don't think we'd ever do that!

But there are still more Halloween tubs than Christmas tubs in storage! Tee-hee!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Every once in a while I decorate for Christmas but only for fooling my family that visits since they don't know I'm not a Christian.... Last year I had Slytherin colors on my black christmas tree and basically had a Hogwarts christmas Slytherin style complete with Snape figures and little potion bottles and stuff. That way I could successfully hide my real bottles that I use for spellworking. When they leave I bust out the pentacles and have a feast among my other Pagan friends.

I also tried decorating for Ostara (Easter) last year with dying eggs and smashing them over my friend's heads. Don't worry they were drained out and replaced with green confetti to represent money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts