Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or remember when the Oriental Trading Halloween catalog comes out? I have some old ones but I get the warm fuzzies when I know the new one is on it's way. Need some stuff for Tots (after a 7 year abscence on the Tot scene I'm soooo excited)!

I'm checking their website everyday too but no luck yet.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mine has been floating around my house for at least a couple of days now. My four-year-old is a bit of an ad-wh___(rhymes with door)... he wants EVERYTHING!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What the heck? They're STILL not showing up on the OTC website and people are already getting them? Let me know if any of you "accidentally" get 2 of them :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'll sell you a bootleg copy real cheap.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ICK - what you want for it? I got a couple of new paperbacks with short horror stories lyin' around...

Of course as soon as we "make a deal" I'll get my copy in the mail:rolleyes:

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't received my OTC Halloween catalog yet, either. I keep checking the web site to see when the stained 5 ft bluckies will be in stock again -- they've been out for months!! :(

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Looks like it's not available on the web site yet. If you call them, they say the catalogs aren't supposed to go out until August 12th, but they'll "put you on the list".

I also asked about the Bluckies (IN25/3519), but I didn't get a convincing answer. More of a, "well, I'm sure we'll be getting more soon." (I heard that back in May!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts