Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what started as a small caption for my Instagram post, turned into this. Please feel free to comment and give real opinions of all kinds. I’m just curious. Here’s the accompanying photo.
Flash photography Sleeve Performing arts Entertainment Audio equipment

Flash photography Sleeve Performing arts Entertainment Audio equipment
Hat Flash photography Sun hat Fedora Tartan

-The Demon of Elm St.-
A raw stench fills the air, rushing through my nostrils as I wake from what feels like a week in bed. The first breath into my lungs, hair stands on the back of my neck. I hear his cackle and chuckle. The slow but ever growing closer sound of his size twelve workbooks making contact with the steel grading beneath his feet. Closing my eyes I plead to wake up. The sound of screeching and scratching along the metal pipes steaming from dripping from the boiler room walls. “Mhhhhhhh ahhh!!” I hear him take in a deep breath as if to sniff me out. Curling into a ball in a dark corner I tuck my head in my lap and hold my breath. My shoulders pressed against my ears now amplifies the sound of his boots on the metal platform. He must be close now I can hear him breathing, slowly, and methodical. “The blood from the last child still runs the blades of my glove. Soon yours will too. Now, come to Freddy!” As fast as my feet have ever moved, I make a run for the platform beneath me. “HEY.” He says as I slam down on the uneven walkway. I turn around to see him glaring down at me with a grin on his face, this is just a game to him. No more than three additional steps and he’s standing face to face with me. An abundance of sweat pours down my face as he turns it back towards his, using the index finger of his leather bladed hand. “Look at me boy, your soul belongs to me now.” Two little girls start to sing a rhyme as he circles around me taunting me, playing with me. “One two Freddy’s coming for you. Before the next line comes I feel a powerful pressure in my stomach, a burning trembling sensation. Looking down at his filthy leather gloved hand engrossed in blood and twisted through my insides. In a fragment of a moment, he rips his hand out of my back as if he needed it to save his life, and I awake to my driving instructor over my body in the street. I’ve never been so happy to be laying on steaming hot august blacktop in my life!

-Zach, Reel Roll Rendering

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,798 Posts
Looks and sounds more like a Michael Jackson wet dream. The first NIGHTMARE movie was pretty good, but it all went downhill after that. I'm sorry, but I can't take the "freddy" character seriously any more, all those sequels turned him into a joke, just like the FRIDAY the 13th movies.
What are you talking about? Annie, are you okay?

Reactions: Reelrollrendering

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks and sounds more like a Michael Jackson wet dream. The first NIGHTMARE movie was pretty good, but it all went downhill after that. I'm sorry, but I can't take the "freddy" character seriously any more, all those sequels turned him into a joke, just like the FRIDAY the 13th movies.
You know I honestly don’t disagree with, not only did the movies go down hill after the first (although dream warriors was amazing) but it does resemble the other dude that wore a glove lol. You’ve ruined everything for me lol. Just kidding, I appreciate it, if you can’t laugh at yourself then somethings wrong. And now thanks to you when I write more or shoot this character I won’t be able to take it seriously!

CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts