Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this tall witch from Oriental Trading Co.? If so, how is she and how does she look?

She is selling on eBay for double their price and more.

Just wondering what she looks like IRL.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Mine did not include all of the pole components, so I had to improvise to add to her height. Basically, the witch is done the same as the Grandin Road figures, with a good amount of her being the pole and stand. She is not bad, especially for the price, but I do not care for the high-pitched voice that they gave her.

This was her before I did the mod, so she was a little over 5' at the time:

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
panampia, you didn't include a link to my favorite Oriental Trading prop---Madame Misery.

She is the lead in my Conjurer's Consortium this year. I love her and Mourning Glory. I also had never (slaps self in head) thought of pairiing Mourning Glory with Reginold Rot. What a great couple!!! Great price when buying the pair, too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
printersdevil, I missed the Madame, how could I, she is gorgeous. I agree the Mourning Glory, (aka isn't she also Venitian Victoria?) and Reginald Rot are a great deal and there is free shipping now!!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm thinking I could hang them from the beams on my covered porch and make a whole witches area in one corner. Especially since I had every intention of building some witch props this year, but just haven't gotten around to it.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want the first one. I have wanted her for quite a while but just have not ordered. I have been concentrating on the standing ones first. I think someone (maybe saki.girl) ordered it recently.

The second one I seem to remember someone saying she is not worth the money. The small ones are often much smaller looking than what they say. I will send you some links to some that are a little cheaper than that and the same size. WIll have to look for them. I have a lot of the short hanging ones that I love, too.

Great to have another Witchy lover!!!

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Small hanging witch

Here is a small hanging witch for $10 on sale. I have not seen this is in real life, but have been meaning to buy it because it is so inexpensive. Not bad for the price at all.

Small witch holding lantern This second one is one of my favorite small props. I have this in the purple and also one wearing orange. It is a good one for the money. IMHO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts