Halloween Forum banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm awaiting delivery of the french bulldog skeleton, chihuahua skeletons in normal color and neon green, neon pink dachshund skeleton, skeleton cat & monkey. When I phoned to place my order I only intended to order the bulldog & regular chi but got carried away on the phone, then they told me if I ordered one more item I'd get 15% off so I ordered 2 more....lol. Not sure what I'm going to do with them all!
Haunted kennel???

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just ordered bug clickers for the kids (and for my park tour guide). Checked OTC, but didn't see a low enough price I wanted to pay so went to CarnivalSource and got them at 3.08 for a dozen. OTC had nice replica vintage halloween ones though--but settled for regular bug ones since I expect a crowd over 100 if the weather is nice and the cost can add up what with the candy too--besides bugs are gross, right? If you guys saw Jurassic World (2?) where Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) was training velociraptor Blue, then you might remember he used a metal clicker during training. The video I posted somewhere above in this thread for the Universal Studio's Jurassic World ride showed the ride employees using these as well. In real life guess they use these in training dogs now a days. Anyway I remember these from my own childhood. Current thinking is I hand out the clickers to the kids as they enter the park telling them they can use it to distract or stop one of the live dinos from coming after them and when the guide leads them to the areas where the projections are playing the guide can use his to act like he's keeping the T-Rex and Velociraptor pack at bay. I really hope it doesn't rain this year and we have a nice ToT night :rolleyes:🤞(fingers crossed).
Ha I never saw them used with dogs but the nuns used them on us when I was in catholic school as a kid

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
I like the ducks but they dont float??? They flip over ( if you read the small print theytell you thy dont float} The entire purpose of me buying them wold be to float them in a little pond
They do sell ones that float, but most of those mini ducks aren't meant for "bathtub" type use. They're more for decor or crazy people like me that put out ducks for every season in our bathroom.

These are the floating kind:

These too:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
That was HILARIOUS!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back on track, I ordered these:

I gotta say I'm very impressed with them. I thought they'd only be printed with the eye on one side, but they're printed on both sides. You could easily use them in a prop.

I also got these guys:

They're kinda cutegross & bigger than I'd expected. I'm sure the kids will love them.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I just realized OT had free shipping today so I ordered 2 - 4 inch thick tombstones....I bought the same 2 from Fright Props a year or 2 ago but the shipping kept me from ordering 2 more....I really like the thickness of them and the detail....Also ordered some pirate coins for my pirates this year....ZR

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Sorry I’m just now seeing this! For some reason, I’m not getting emails like I used to for threads that I participate in. So strange.

Anyway, she’s called the Goth Vampire Lady...here’s the link for her:

Of course you post the link and she’s out of stock! Stop enabling people! Ha!

Looks like her male counterpart is still available. Think she will restock?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Of course you post the link and she’s out of stock! Stop enabling people! Ha!

Looks like her male counterpart is still available. Think she will restock?
My guess is yes! They’ve been carrying a few of their life size props for a while now.

I haven’t pulled the trigger on the male yet, but I really want to. Was just trying to hold out for a sale (something other than free ship). Not to mention, I want 2 others.....

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Here’s Madam Misery with her new head scarf. I haven’t removed the purple one yet so it will look better once that’s gone (unless my laziness kicks in and just leaves it! LOL). She needs some necklaces as well but haven’t decided what to get. I’m debating whether to give her a different lip color as well. Maybe just a lighter more natural color.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Here’s Madam Misery with her new head scarf. I haven’t removed the purple one yet so it will look better once that’s gone (unless my laziness kicks in and just leaves it! LOL). She needs some necklaces as well but haven’t decided what to get. I’m debating whether to give her a different lip color as well. Maybe just a lighter more natural color.

View attachment 722226
I shoved a necklace on mine. It really helped her. Love the red. Definitely changes her up a bit!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yeah I was thinking she definitely needs a necklace! I think I saw the same “coin” necklace somewhere that matches her scarf....I’ll probably just get that. And I haven’t even started on Zaltana yet! If I recall, I think I wanted to change her scarf as well.

181 - 193 of 193 Posts