Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought two of those! love life size.. now to figure out what to do with them.. pirate area? freakshow? to corpse or not to corpse? lol
I think corpsing is a great idea ...I think I want to put mine in the bathtub and have her reading 20,000 leagues under the sea. won't that surprise the guests??? :p

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Wow she’s really great! I would have to buy all new decorations if I wanted to pirate it up, but if I were to do that theme, this would be a must!

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I do like the mermaid. She's pretty large too. Has anyone ordered her yet? They have free shipping on any order right now (code PS18544--expires today). The free shipping on her for example is equal to a 20% discount. Does OT offer a discount and free shipping? Been a while since I've ordered from them.

The other things so far that I found interesting were:

--the realistic worms (ct. 144) a nice number of them to spread over your corpses and other body parts -- http://www.orientaltrading.com/realistic-earthworms-a2-13811188.fltr?categoryId=90000+1237+16

--Halloween Dinosaur skeleton--** NOT--Stegasaurus, Triceratops-- not large however :( 22"x10" -- http://www.orientaltrading.com/halloween-dinosaur-skeleton-a2-13811438.fltr?categoryId=90000+1237+16

--nice to see Madam Misery gypsy is still available, have her and love her -- http://www.orientaltrading.com/realistic-earthworms-a2-13811188.fltr?categoryId=90000+1237+16

·
Registered
978 Posts
Best deal from OT is 10.00 off and free shipping usually on an order of 69.00 , They do have other deals off and on but you have spend more to save more.

Are those the realistic gummy worms? They are great to freak people out, especially when you pick them up from the dirt ( crushed oreos ) and eat em'.

The dino is a Triceratops, I got all excited when I read Stegosaurus.. lol

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,100 Posts
Oh how I want that skellymaid. It's in my cart but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Best deal from OT is 10.00 off and free shipping usually on an order of 69.00 , They do have other deals off and on but you have spend more to save more.

Are those the realistic gummy worms? They are great to freak people out, especially when you pick them up from the dirt ( crushed oreos ) and eat em'.

The dino is a Triceratops, I got all excited when I read Stegosaurus.. lol

Thanks for the info on the deals there. And duh! I know better than that on the triceratops/stegosaurus mixup. Had stegosaurus on my mind I guess. Added a correction above. ;)

The worms aren't gummy worms since they are listed under Toys. Which I like better since they won't go all gooey and attract ants. Plus they can be washed off for use another year. I have seen brown gummy worms though and they are pretty cool too. Candywarehouse.com still carries the brown gummy ones. Not a good view on them being tasty but they are the right color and not multicolored at least! https://www.candywarehouse.com/realistic-gummy-earthworms-30-piece-bag/ They are individually wrapped so if you need alot that could be an interesting task. Oriental Trading also carries gummy worms, and they are currently out of stock but description says to check back. Many said these tasted fine but not all were of that opinion. Worms from both places come from China.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,100 Posts
Free shipping is still on, code CE186110, ends tonite at midnite Central Time.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Blade, on the mermaid skeleton, does she come disassembled? Kind of looks like she might at the waist. Also wondering how large of a box she gets shipped in. Thanks! I have a lot of pirate for a theme and so contemplating her at some point.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I ordered the merskelly too. I got her yesterday and she looks great. Now I have to do that pirate theme I've put off for about 3 years. She does come fully assembled,, her tail is bent/folded curving up to fit her in . the dimensions on the box read 39.4 X 15.7 X 7.9

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
I'm still on the fence about the merskelly and appreciate all the info from everyone. I want her for my pirates theme, just not focused on pirates right now. She's the best and nicest size I've seen so will probably end up getting around to ordering her, hopefully before she sells out. Thanks guys. Love to see how everyone is going to "dress" her up. I already have a "Rapunzel" wig for a fiji mermaid that I was thinking I'd have to make on my own but could see doing a lot more with her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ugh. Mermaid skelly is out of stock. I called customer service and they said they should have them back in 6-8 weeks. But he did say to keep checking back in case they get them sooner.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts