Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have a skeleton playing a pump organ for this Halloween. I have the organ done and ready. Does anyone know a good youtube video or other video showing how to animate the skeleton so it looks like its playing the organ? I have seen some videos that go to great lengths to make this effect but I would just like the hands to alternate going up and down on the keys. Any suggestions would be helpful.

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,022 Posts
Wiper or reindeer motors mounted under the keyboard with a rod coming up to the hands either through the keyboard (via missing keys?) or just in front of the keyboard if it's not possible to take them through it. Just my first thought. Second thought would be a crank ghost device to string puppet the arms from overhead.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have an old pump organ and was gonna do the same thing,my thoughts were to attach a motor to the seat and the skellys spine and have him rock side to side instead of moving the hands, just an idea...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Check YouTube for Goodson Halloween and follow all his posts on his animatronic skeleton organist. He did a fantastic job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts