Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year we want to build an Organist Scene in our Haunt and we were going to use this little kids organ that we had on hand.
You know, Give it a creepy paint job, slap on some pipes, add a Reaper organist, some fog and we're off!
The first pic is the organ that we were going to use:
Then while out for a drive, we came across the second pic sitting out on a curb.
We stopped and asked what they were doing with it and the wife said, "Please take it away with you." So we got it for free!.
Now we can do up a real good haunted organist scene!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Great find, Sceaming Scarecrow! I've been looking for a real organ, but haven't been successful yet. I've made one from a keyboard, desk and cardboard cylinders (see pics). I can't wait to see the pictures as your new/old organ progresses toward spooky.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Great find, Sceaming Scarecrow! I've been looking for a real organ, but haven't been successful yet. I've made one from a keyboard, desk and cardboard cylinders (see pics). I can't wait to see the pictures as your new/old organ progresses toward spooky.
That's a really cute phantom! love the look on his face :)

MsM

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Great find Screaming, but the child organ would have been cool too! Be sure to post pics along the way! Happy gutting! haha

MsM

·
Registered
393 Posts
Awesome! I'm jealous! I paid $20 for my neighbor's organ and it doesn't look nearly as cool as that. Just wait until I'm done with it, though... Muh ha ha ha ha.... Actually it probably won't be that cool still. ;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! I'm jealous! I paid $20 for my neighbor's organ and it doesn't look nearly as cool as that. Just wait until I'm done with it, though... Muh ha ha ha ha.... Actually it probably won't be that cool still. ;)
I looked at your 2008 display on HauntSoft - Your organ is going to turn our just fine if 2008 is any indication!!
Great stuff, keep on haunting! Have a Sinister Season!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great find Screaming, but the child organ would have been cool too! Be sure to post pics along the way! Happy gutting! haha

MsM
Thanks MsMeeple! I will be very happy to post those pics when I have em!
gotta get busy! :)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
By the way HalloweenForum in my excitement to post my find I forgot to ask...
Does anybody know I can make the keys play themselves?
Like remember MrChicken & the Ghost...
Thanks in advance.
I have pics on my website under props of how we made our keys move and I know that Xpendable is busy making his keys move and posted pics as well.
I think X's organ is closer in style to what you have than ours.

Props

MsM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts