Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone have experience ordering from LTD or Oriental Trading Company.My wife says they take forever to send things to you. She also says that they really hit you hard on shipping charges. she says that when you order several things, they wont send them at the same time, so you might have several shipping charges. It kinda makes sence, because i started to order some stuff and it never said what shipping was going to cost. So i canceled the order.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I've ordered mulitple items at once before, and all arrived packed together. I didn't think the shipping charges extreme.

I have no complaints apart from some items poor quality isn't appearant from the images (hanging bats were basically paper mache LOL).

All in all I'm satisfied with them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've ordered from Oriental Trading for years. Sign up for email and you get free shipping offers all the time.

Current offer is order by the 13th and get free shipping plus 15% off. Use code WCX8517 at checkout.

I've always had uber-fast shipping from them, plus good customer service. They sent the wrong item once and not only sent the correct item expedited, but included some freebies as well. Quality is get-what-you-pay-for, but I've always been pleased.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've ordered from LTD, don't remember being upset by delivery time or shipping charges. I got the holiday magnets that go on your garage for Halloween and for Christmas, last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts