Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!.
Im Kris, and im new to the place. Im looking to place an order for one of the senior masks. Ive read a few google reviews of shipping. Ive tried to contact the gentlemen at spfx masks but i havent recieved anything back. Im posting on the forums here to ask. How long would it take for me to recieve the mask once its ordered?
Thanks
Kris

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hello All!.
Im Kris, and im new to the place. Im looking to place an order for one of the senior masks. Ive read a few google reviews of shipping. Ive tried to contact the gentlemen at spfx masks but i havent recieved anything back. Im posting on the forums here to ask. How long would it take for me to recieve the mask once its ordered?
Thanks
Kris
As much as I hate to say this because I have had good experiences with this company in the past, I'm not sure that I would purchase from this company any longer. If you start digging around online you will find complaint after complaint of this companies horrible customer service and in some cases just not delivering a product. I know I have really been wanting to purchase their vampire mask, but I will not risk my money with this company any longer. Try doing a google search on SPFX or Rusty Slusser complaints and you will start seeing a trend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts