Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was walking in grave yard taking pics when my brother-n-law said he saw something where i just took a pic so i took another pic, frist had nothing in it but 2nd has what appears to be an orb and if u zoom into the the orb u can see what looks like a face (well it does to me)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Whilst I am not doubting your sincerity for one second, most of the "orb" photos that I've seen, the orbs are not perfectly spherical, there is usually some kind of light trail with them which would indicate that the light is moving.
I can discern a face within the orb. but the face I can make out looks rather "cartoonish".

Of course, there is every chance that I may be totally wrong.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, doesn't look real, but thats what i got with my camera. may or may not be anything but my brother in law said he saw something and i took pic and that was there, so i have to believe it was something, but that just me..

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey there was just checking out you pic cool orb but what caught my eye beside the tree was there a vase with flowers if not take a look beside the tree it looks like two little kids or something standing by the tree

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey there was just checking out you pic cool orb but what caught my eye beside the tree was there a vase with flowers if not take a look beside the tree it looks like two little kids or something standing by the tree

That is crazy made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, I always just looked at the orb..
Thanks for pointing it out....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Whilst I am not doubting your sincerity for one second, most of the "orb" photos that I've seen, the orbs are not perfectly spherical, there is usually some kind of light trail with them which would indicate that the light is moving.
I can discern a face within the orb. but the face I can make out looks rather "cartoonish".

Of course, there is every chance that I may be totally wrong.
Your not thinking of a sprite are you? I've never seen a photo of an orb with a trail..

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey pdcollins do me a favor and take a look at his picture look beside the tree and tell me if you see something standing by the tree and if you do what does it look like to you

·
Registered
460 Posts
hey pdcollins do me a favor and take a look at his picture look beside the tree and tell me if you see something standing by the tree and if you do what does it look like to you
It does look like a figure standing there but I think it is just another toombstone with flowers. The reason I say that is look at the image with the brightness increased and contrast changed and you can see another row of headstones in line with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts