Halloween Forum banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

· Hauntingly Addicting
3,781 Posts
Ok enough!!! Seriously enough!! Now listen Laurie woman, you are always on here making all of these fabulous props, (Bride of Frankenstein, Vamps, now Ophelia just to name a few) and you show them on here teasing us with your talent making our mouths water only to keep them. WTF!! I say share, share away starting with me:D I mean hey if you shipped one of those babies all the way over here to Florida then your work could be appreciated from one side of the country to the other:) I mean think what that could do for you and your fame. Now I realize its not easy taking care of one of these props, I mean they are big and Im sure require special care but hey, I am willing to make the sacrafice:rolleyes: So what do you say????Come on just send me ophelia, oh and you may want to send The bride just so she doesnt get lonely during the trip:D and I will be more than happy to take care of them both and make sure everyone over here on the East Coasts gets to witness the incredible talent of The Lauriebeast:D:D:D You can pm me for my address:p

· Registered
285 Posts
Ohhhh Laurie I wish I had your resources and time, oh the possibilities. We deffinitlely need to hook up since we live not far from eachother. Love love love your artwork, Disney and Garner Holt should be paying you to make their stand up props.

· Registered
285 Posts
Ok enough!!! Seriously enough!! Now listen Laurie woman, you are always on here making all of these fabulous props, (Bride of Frankenstein, Vamps, now Ophelia just to name a few) and you show them on here teasing us with your talent making our mouths water only to keep them. WTF!! I say share, share away starting with me:D I mean hey if you shipped one of those babies all the way over here to Florida then your work could be appreciated from one side of the country to the other:) I mean think what that could do for you and your fame. Now I realize its not easy taking care of one of these props, I mean they are big and Im sure require special care but hey, I am willing to make the sacrafice:rolleyes: So what do you say????Come on just send me ophelia, oh and you may want to send The bride just so she doesnt get lonely during the trip:D and I will be more than happy to take care of them both and make sure everyone over here on the East Coasts gets to witness the incredible talent of The Lauriebeast:D:D:D You can pm me for my address:p
:cool: What makes you think your her favorite, hmmmmmmm? Besides she already promised them to me muhahahaha j/k.:D

121 - 125 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.