Halloween Forum banner

Ophelia the Witch

12661 Views 124 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  halloweendarkangel
I decided to add another witch to the display so here are some early sculpt pics of "Ophelia". Still have tons of work to do on her, but you can view progress pics here Ophelia the Witch pictures by Lauriebeast - Photobucket

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
Oh, Laurie, you know my favorite creatures of all time are witches!!!

She is just GORGEOUS.......I am awestruck once again.

Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Ugly Joe says: "I really like that she looks like she's just about to begin to snarl.
Well...she looks that way to me. " Well, Joe, to me she looks like she is just about to open her mouth and speak an incantation, and it doesn't look like she has good intentions :eek:
LOL

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
Laurie, you know the realism is off the charts when this 'ole nurse looks at those hands and thinks to herself: "I could stick a big old 16 gauge in THAT vein." She is positively breathtaking. Kudos as usual my dear, you never cease to amaze us.

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
Laurie, I just thought I'd let you know...the whole evening shift in the ED was AMAZED at those hands. Our IV practice arms don't have veins that good!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.