Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From time to time, someone will ask about a Halloween store being open year-round, or comment on getting their Halloween "fix" at an open-year-round ProHaunt. So I thought I'd start a thread where everyone could post and comment on whatever Open-Year-Round Halloween destinations (ProHaunt, home-haunt, Halloween store, etc) they have in their area.

For example, here in Las Vegas, we have Halloween Mart, the 20,000 square foot headquarters for HalloweenMart.com and the seasonal Halloween Experience stores.

We are also home to Haunted Enterprises (Haunted Enterprises - Haunted Village - Home of the Last Ride), makers of the Maestro I & II controllers and The Last Ride burial simulator.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Anybody visiting London might want to check this out...
Fright Club
I haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment.

There are also "The Dungeons". They have attractions in London, York and Edinburgh, Also in Hamburg and Amsterdam If you are visiting Europe.
The Dungeons | London York Edinburgh Amsterdam and Hamburg

If you're going North o' the border to Scotland, you may wish to visit "The City of the Dead" in Edinburgh.
Black Hart Entertainment : Edinburgh & St Andrews : World Famous History and Ghost Tours : City of the Dead, Twisted Tales of St Andrews

As for anything Halloween related in the shops, forget it until the end of September.:(

·
Registered
630 Posts
In Massachusetts, we have The Halloween Outlet's flagship store in Worcester, 30,000 square ft of all Halloween (and only 20 minutes from my house):D

Welcome to Halloween Outlet

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Anybody visiting London might want to check this out...
Fright Club
I haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment.

There are also "The Dungeons". They have attractions in London, York and Edinburgh, Also in Hamburg and Amsterdam If you are visiting Europe.
The Dungeons | London York Edinburgh Amsterdam and Hamburg

If you're going North o' the border to Scotland, you may wish to visit "The City of the Dead" in Edinburgh.
Black Hart Entertainment : Edinburgh & St Andrews : World Famous History and Ghost Tours : City of the Dead, Twisted Tales of St Andrews

As for anything Halloween related in the shops, forget it until the end of September.:(
Wow, I didn't know about the dungeons! Have you visited the one in England?
Thanks for the info.

MsM

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Wow, I didn't know about the dungeons! Have you visited the one in England?
Thanks for the info.

MsM
I have visited the one in London, but it was some years ago. Back then it was all static props depicting the plague and various torture devices etc..
I believe it is more "animated" now.

I have also heard that they are supposed to be bringing a version of "Passaje de Terror" to London in the not too distant future. I'll keep you posted on that.

I still go to London often, but always seem to be too busy to visit any of the haunted attractions, unfortunately.:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts