Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 34 and I'm more excited than my kids are..lol blimey I've spent so much money this year I have enough candy for around 200 kids, loads of glow sticks, Glow pendants and other halloween party stuff.

But even though I'll be skint next month and we're all gonna live on baked beans on toast, it'll be worth is just to see the kids happy little faces.

Although saying that I'm not I looking forward to cleaning up the kids vomit after they've binge eaten on sweets..err like my son did two years back, then he decided to bounce on my bed! I wasn't happy about having to wash all my bed linen, mattress and sleep on the floor with the Husband that Halloween night.

So come 1st November I'll be cleaning the house after the kids party and mumbling swear words..lol but I'll be doing the same next year so it can't all be bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, if Halloween sucks there, at least the comedy and music never will.

Sounds like you are doing your part to make Halloween great this year.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm so happy to know there are people like you there! If you give kids the Halloween experience, some of them will continue it when they grow up. My hubby is from London, and having never had much of a Halloween, he just doesn't get into it even though I'm freakin nuts about it.
Hope your night is really cool :cool:

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I'm so excited myself. I don't know for sure yet if I'll be off work because as Halloween is our christmas they schudal us as needed. The antiapation is building up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts