Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as halloween gets closer the excitement starts to rise. Can you beileve that were this close? It went so fast, didn't it? Oh and it's also my cat's first birthday. He's an adult now!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I must admit i'm looking forward to it changing over to only double digits tomorrow.

But it really can't become fall soon enough.

I'm done with summer now but apparently august is supposed to be a big heatwave. I want mid september right here and now!

Oh, and congrats on the cat haha.

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I told some of my friends I had started working on Halloween ideas, they look at me and shake their head...but it's still July. I said, I know, so I have to hurry! LOL
Fall is my favorite time of the year, not to mention my birthday is in there as well and Halloween...just cannot come soon enough. It should be a national holiday dammit.
And give yer kitty a hug from me for it's birthday.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Woo-hoo! That makes me happy!! Also, the fact that it hasn't hit 100 degrees here in a few days. Come on, fall time!!

Happy Birthday to your kitty. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've been watching the days countdown and there is something especially ominous about the 100 number for me considering I haven't even started building a single item yet for this year but my list of things keeps getting longer! I've been stuck in analysis paralysis for far too long.

So a message to other home haunters including myself, "GET BUSY! 100 DAYS IS UPON US!"

I believe there is only 14 more weekends until the big night. If you have any cookouts, birthday parties, family vacations or anniversaries from now until then that leaves us with even less time.

Tick-tock. Tick-Tock

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Amen guys, i am so excited i cant stand it, but so much more work still left to do. Just built some more pvc dummies this morning for my halloween camping trip coming up. I love the fall so much. The only bad thing though is the years go by so fast, it feels like life is just whipping by. Enjoy every single day, and dont rush any of them, they go fast enough on thier own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm so excited that i just rearranged all my props in their totes. Just so I could pla... ..I mean... have them organized for Fall.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
So much to do, so little time!

I can't believe it's 100 days 'till Halloween. I swear it feels like yesterday I was watching the 200s count down.

Argh!! I really hope I can get to everything. I still need to build a second tower, put together some more tombstones, rebuild the witches, program my LOR kit (when it gets here), etc., etc.

Oh man, thank goodness it's only once a year!!

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
There's never enough time, is there? All the hollow promises that we make in November...."I'll do one project a month, I won't be behind next year"..... Oh well, time to get in gear I suppose. Only one prop partially done and a party to plan for......who needs sleep anyways? LOL

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Yeah, things are not looking good for me. 100 days to go and cant find a location that will make the fire inspector happy.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Yeah, at first I didnt think it sounded bad when they told me I had to find a building with a sprinkler system. What I didnt know was that by code buildings less than 3 stories are not required to have them so people just dont put them in. My only hope is a restaurant, but finding one that is empty and has several thousand square feet of open space is a challenge. Oh well ill keep looking till the bitter end.

Fire inspecters... dang those little buggers. I hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I must admit i'm looking forward to it changing over to only double digits tomorrow.

But it really can't become fall soon enough.

I'm done with summer now but apparently august is supposed to be a big heatwave. I want mid september right here and now!

Oh, and congrats on the cat haha.
Totally agree with you on the Fall thing...Can't get here fast enough!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
OK my Co-Works are on to me.
One gave me a black monitor so I could do the magic mirror and today another said I'll do better, he is getting a new flat TV so I can have his old great big projection tv to use NOW THAT IS GOING TO BE BIG LOLOLOLOLOL gasp ***
Now they are bring me stuff, darn ZOMBIES LOL

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
100 days of fear has beset me. I'm so all over the place on what I want to try to do this year. Kitchen remodel with problems has thrown my schedule off and I'm feeling panicked about what I should try to do. Also torn between what props to use. I'm already thinking about the weather this year. I started my planning by reorganizing my halloween items--basically my garage storage is all over my living room amid storage totes. From all this mess will come order, monsters and ghouls...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts