Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, anyone else have tons of projects on their plate they need to get done for Halloween? I already feel like I'm running out of time. :D If I start now, I'm certain I can get most of them done before Halloween!! :cool:

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Only 364??????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm behind!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have a few projects lined up for next year but I can't start any until I redo our laundry room and downstairs bathroom.....maybe I can give them a "spooky" atmosphere!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm definitely planning a break, but I already have ideas running around in my head for next year. I'm already getting excited for what's to come!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Halloween just flew by didn't really feel like it here, hardly any scarey film on tv so I just watched Edward Scissorhands. PS up town they were selling half price stuff for Halloween decorations

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Yup I'm already planning too.......for me its always about "What I didn't get done this year!"....and so we just head in that direction. Right now at our place everything stops till we get thru Xmas then its back to Halloween projects. I look for this to be an exciting year if we can get our prop building group together.

Muf

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup I'm already planning too.......for me its always about "What I didn't get done this year!"....and so we just head in that direction.
Ain't that the truth Muffy!!! I have a project from 2007 that I still didn't start, yet I have all the pieces for. :) It just fell down the priority list. I've got some pretty big projects on slate for next year, so I'd really like to start them right after Christmas. :cool: Geez... down to 362 days. :( I'm already feeling the pressure. I wish I had a Joker's little helper so that I could crank through these projects. :rolleyes:

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Ain't that the truth Muffy!!! I have a project from 2007 that I still didn't start, yet I have all the pieces for. :) It just fell down the priority list. I've got some pretty big projects on slate for next year, so I'd really like to start them right after Christmas. :cool: Geez... down to 362 days. :( I'm already feeling the pressure. I wish I had a Joker's little helper so that I could crank through these projects. :rolleyes:
That's asking a lot, the Joker doesn't work well with others, usually offs them afterwards.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This was my first real year decorating, and can't wait for next year. There's just so much to do and really seems like so little time lol.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I too have a list for next year, but I only do an inside display with minimal outside since we are rural and don't get TOTers. Most of my projects are small scale but I hope to do at least one a month for the next year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts