Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will actually have everything I need to complete a project when I am actually working on it. Been building some additional fence and realized I didn't have the screws I needed. Went to Depot and got some today. Started working on it again tonight and what do you know, I didn't buy enough of them. :mad: I swear it happens on every project I do I am always missing something. :eek:

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I did that today, myself. I've been waiting for days to go pick up some colored embroidery floss for a project for my Secret Reaper victim. Finally was able to go today, got all of the colors. Completely forgot the white for the outlines, which need to be done before adding the colors. And it figures, the kids went to bed early enough that I could have worked on it tonight, too. I'm just making an "all parts" list and getting everything I need for all of my projects tomorrow. PVC, pipe insulation, monofilament, Feit bulbs, you name it, I'll have it ready for my next block of free time!

F

·
0 Posts
I am like that as well. Sadly, with everything. For example, last night I wanted to make one of my favorite dinners. Figures I forgot two important items.

I scare myself sometimes, haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts