Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going for rotting rag tag look, so I used burlap with a open mesh. I'm delighted with the results and can't believe how easy these MM creatures are to make. I also wanted something that was slim and not too tall hoping for a more realistic effect. Feed back is as alway welcomed. Keven

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank-you... Thank-you... Thank-you. As for my 1969 Pro Street Cuda... I'm pretty sure I would get in trouble for posting photos of it on here. She is sweet though...
Keven

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try and do up a how to . The frame in the background is actually the understructure for the second Guardian that I wanted to build. I'm just running out of time for the big reveal this coming wednesday.
Keven

·
Registered
309 Posts
That looks great! How long did it take to dry? are you using 5 gallons of dry wall mud and 1/2 gallon of black paint? Ive never made one but I heard thats the mixture?

·
Registered
27 Posts
How long did it take for you make one of them? I'm getting a late start but if I can make at least one for my grave yard. I would like to make a 7 ft. one to put in between the two houses by the tree. It would fet so eerily.
I'm so glad our friend Todd directed me to this fourm, my husband isn't but he'll get into it once I get going, like he always does. ^\/^

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Wow, that is way cool.....nice job!!!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts