Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
So being in boring Ohio we do have one local Gem. Its a local store called Foy's. It is located in Fairborn Ohio and has multiple store fronts spanning a city block on the down town circle. To make things better most of the store have year round hours. http://www.foyshalloweenstore.com/home.html

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Halloween Town store in California. I've never been to their shop in person, but I order stuff from their website all the time. Can't get enough!
Yep. This. It's actually two entire stores, one just for props, books, posters, doo-dads and one entirely for costumes. They're open year round in Burbank and really incredible inside. It feels like you're in the Haunted House Ride in Disneyland.

Lighting Tradition Event Festival Carnival

Building Log cabin Pumpkin House

I have a tradition where I buy one new shirt, poster, prop and book from here every year sometime in August to kick off the season.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Halloween Town store in California. I've never been to their shop in person, but I order stuff from their website all the time. Can't get enough!
Yep. This. It's actually two entire stores, one just for props, books, posters, doo-dads and one entirely for costumes. They're open year round in Burbank and really incredible inside. It feels like you're in the Haunted House Ride in Disneyland.
OMG I HAD NO IDEA!!! I want to go there sooooo bad right now! I may have to make a special trip to Burbank the next time I'm on the West Coast :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am in Fairborn right now for the annual Halloween festival. Was also here this time last year. Foys is indeed quite a store. Stores? Whichever.

If anyone else is in town and spots a lurking, pvc candle carrying figure wearing a coat, top hat, white venetian "raven" mask, and skeleton hands (my slapdash costume), feel free to say hi and mention the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.