Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
So being in boring Ohio we do have one local Gem. Its a local store called Foy's. It is located in Fairborn Ohio and has multiple store fronts spanning a city block on the down town circle. To make things better most of the store have year round hours. http://www.foyshalloweenstore.com/home.html

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Halloween Town store in California. I've never been to their shop in person, but I order stuff from their website all the time. Can't get enough!
Yep. This. It's actually two entire stores, one just for props, books, posters, doo-dads and one entirely for costumes. They're open year round in Burbank and really incredible inside. It feels like you're in the Haunted House Ride in Disneyland.

77caaf6cc1e189ae147404fc5e15a062.jpg
image.jpg

I have a tradition where I buy one new shirt, poster, prop and book from here every year sometime in August to kick off the season.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Halloween Town store in California. I've never been to their shop in person, but I order stuff from their website all the time. Can't get enough!
Yep. This. It's actually two entire stores, one just for props, books, posters, doo-dads and one entirely for costumes. They're open year round in Burbank and really incredible inside. It feels like you're in the Haunted House Ride in Disneyland.
OMG I HAD NO IDEA!!! I want to go there sooooo bad right now! I may have to make a special trip to Burbank the next time I'm on the West Coast :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am in Fairborn right now for the annual Halloween festival. Was also here this time last year. Foys is indeed quite a store. Stores? Whichever.

If anyone else is in town and spots a lurking, pvc candle carrying figure wearing a coat, top hat, white venetian "raven" mask, and skeleton hands (my slapdash costume), feel free to say hi and mention the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts