Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another random group walk-through of our '08 haunt. It was such a great success. I couldn't be more pleased :)

We had a live scare-actor planned for the hell pit between the boiler room and exorcist room but the actor crapped out on us at the last minute. But the guests didn't know the difference :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
That was great!! I love the bunny at the end, made me smile. I do a walk through as well through my garage and yard. Tell me everyone asks me this question, what do the neibors think??

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me everyone asks me this question, what do the neibors think??
They're all really cool about it. They love it and since we only haunt on the one night, they don't mind at all.

But one question....why so bright??

Safety issues??

Just curious...
I was in charge of safety issues so I did take care that all footpaths were lit. However, it wasn't any where near as bright in real life as on camera. My camera was on night vision mode so any light at all appears blaring on the vids.

For instance, the string lights used between the Boiler room and Exorcist room were those faint little purple seed lights, but they looked almost glaring on vid.
The other path lights were those small garden foot path lights and are pretty faint and only light the footing area.

Unfortunately, one of our balloon givers turned on the office light (where we had the balloons stored) and left it on with the window shade up. It went unnoticed. But it didn't seem to matter to the guests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts