Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once Upon A Nightmare - ScaryTales 2012 Party Pictures

Here are the decor and party pictures from our party Once Upon A Nightmare. The pictures are not in any particular order and I uploaded them all so there's probably more than you want to see I will organize some good ones and put them in my profile album soon. Thanks to all my Halloween forum friends for your inspiration and great ideas for this years Scary Tales theme.

Here's the link to the decorations....
http://photobucket.com/onceuponanightmare2012

Here's the link to Scary Tale Characters who came to party with us. I am the Cheshire Cat and my hubby is the Mat Hatter

http://photobucket.com/OnceUponANightmareScaryTaleCharacters

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Wow, your theme is a feast for the eyes! I loved the sign you made for outside. Red Riding Hood, the wolf, the bath, REally love the tea set display. Really really cool everything! I am going to go back through more of your photos because every time I look at one, I see more fun stuff. Just curious, what did your guests like the best?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, your theme is a feast for the eyes! I loved the sign you made for outside. Red Riding Hood, the wolf, the bath, REally love the tea set display. Really really cool everything! I am going to go back through more of your photos because every time I look at one, I see more fun stuff. Just curious, what did your guests like the best?
Thanks so much! My guests liked the booze the best! LOL! Really they said the most about our costumes, the monster mushrooms, snow white and Little Red Riding Hood (aka dead donna) she always creeps everyone out and Little Miss Muffet our spider victim!

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
So happy I landed on this thread tonight. What a clever set up. Elegant as well. Loved the Big Bad wolf butler, the signage, the tilted frames, the Snow White display, really everything was so picturesque. Very colorful and storybook like. Wow.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
oooh B, everything looks amazing! Love the entrance with the mushrooms & dead flowers and Prince Charming looks awesome! :D You look adorable in your costume.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once Upon A Nightmare - Scary Tales 2012 Video Invitation and Case

I forgot to post pictures of the invitation. We sent out video invites. I can't take complete credit for the wording and the video was inspired by fellow HFF.

DVD Envelope Cover:
IMG950512.jpg

DVD Case Cover
IMG950511.jpg

DVD INSERT
noaddress.jpg

DVD Light Scribe Image
IMG950508.jpg

And Finally, what was on the DVD
Halloween Invite Video

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun with the theme despite the criticism from my daughter but I'm happy to report she had a fabulous time at our party and hers too and gave me props for making it all come together. So my biggest fan was won over.

I'm trying to upload some pictures to my album but I keep getting errors so as soon I figure it out I will post them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here are the decor and party pictures from our party Once Upon A Nightmare. The pictures are not in any particular order and I uploaded them all so there's probably more than you want to see I will organize some good ones and put them in my profile album soon. Thanks to all my Halloween forum friends for your inspiration and great ideas for this years Scary Tales theme.

Here's the link to the decorations....
http://photobucket.com/onceuponanightmare2012

Here's the link to Scary Tale Characters who came to party with us. I am the Cheshire Cat and my hubby is the Mat Hatter

http://photobucket.com/OnceUponANightmareScaryTaleCharacters
CONGRATULATIONS! Your decorations were amazing, that must have taken so much time and effort, and you made it look amazing. Bravo.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that invite was excellent... Would love to go to a party where someoe was into Halloween as I am
Paulaween, Thanks! I have often thought the same thing given my party date took the priority spot when planning the party ;) and that is why I spend time on the forum because everyone here really appreciates the hard work and "craziness" that goes into Halloween.

If you find yourself in Florida during the month of October you'll have to let me know:cool:

·
Registered
390 Posts
LOVE IT!!

Your video not only inspired me to take on the scary tales theme this year, but to also make my own video invite!
Here goes nothin!

·
Registered
311 Posts
WOW! is all I can say! Such amazing detail and work that you put into your party. Your decorations are perfect and I think i may be stealing some of your ideas lol The invites are amazing! It's nice coming to the forum and seeing that eceryone REALLY appreciates the work you put into your party :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone -- I couldn't have done it without the help from this fabulous forum! Now I just need to figure out what were are doing for Halloween 2013!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Fabulous as usual B Scary! Your house is beautiful too so that always makes for a wonderful canvas. I love seeing your photos every year!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts