Halloween Forum banner

OMG ... found my runway for the COUTURE WITCHES LUNCHEON ... so excited!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  margaret 
#1 ·
Went out to find a coat rack at the government surplus store ... and what is on the floor ... but risers for a runway for my Coutoure Witch Luncheon! I was shaking I was so excited ... and the best part ever ... $15.75 ... Canadian ... for three sections ... 20 ft of runway. OMG!!!! I was fretting about how I would construct a runway in my living room ... pallets and stuff like that ... and there they were ... perfect and easy to store ... looked on line and buying them new would cost me about $1500 US ... knock me over with a feather ... I am over the moon. October 2017 ... I will have witches strutting down the runway in the most outrages couture outfits ... I am so excited!!!!

#2 ·
OMG Witch Couture should be AWESOME!!

What a great concept & something you can be totally outrageous with! Please post lots of pics, there's a TON of witch fans here that will enjoy see your progress & final runway.

#4 ·
Last night got into bed and instead of going to sleep started to brain storm with my hubby on how to decorate for the Couture Witches Luncheon. We have decided that the runway will be in a graveyard. We will have skeletons and corpses sitting on tombstones with the Witches in the audience. The entrance for the runway will be a cemetery gate and wall. Fog will be covering the runway itself and right at the entrance, we will have fog coming from above with a strobe light as the witches start their walk down the runway. Hopefully that will give us a dramatic entrance for the witches. The snacks, beverages and goodie bags will be served on a coffin at the opposite end of the room. So now ... with the help of the forum ... all the wonderful projects that I have seen and Pinterest ... will start figuring out details. I will have an announcer who will talk about what the witches are wearing ... There will be someone filming the actually fashion show and a photo op that will be the magazine cover that we will eventually put on the mock magazine that will later be given to each witch as a gift. So now the fun part begins ... I will try to post pictures that inspire me and I would like to incorporate. Although this will not be until 2017 ... the invite ... which is going to be a doll sized wardrobe with a dress mannequin and dresses inside with the information on the party ... will take a bit of work to figure it. Putting the magazine together with articles, ads, pictures, fashion trends will also take time ... The only thing with the magazine that will need to be done after the fashion show will be the cover which will be taken that day. The actual runway and cemetery will have to wait until the third week of October but all the pieces will be ready for set up ... I am getting so excited to start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.