1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
66 Posts
I found his site sometime last year, he's a fantastic artist. I love his painting of the bookshelf, I don't remember what it's called but it's pretty freaking awesome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
very cool! i'd love to have one of those done as well. The prints aren't too expensive. i was in a little shop with the wife this weekend in eureka springs, and found an original oil painting of a scarecrow in a pumpkin patch that i loved. (too pricey for me though).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lew is FANTASTIC. Over the years I have bought probably 20 or so prints. his price is great and his service is second to none. He really backs his products and if you are not happy he will refund your money - no questions asked. The only way I know this is that my wife ordered me a print that I already had. I cannot imagine anyone not being happy with his products. His Medium format prints come pre matted and slide in easily to standard frames. I have seen a few of his original oil paintings and they are beyond belief. My wife and I are thinking of having one done for our 25th anniversary. They are not cheap but I think it would be worth every penny. Great Products, Great Service, Reasonable Prices, you can't go wrong....

·
Registered
283 Posts
His work is fantastic. I have 3 of his medium prints on my foyer wall. I relocated one of my wife's big Thomas Kinkade pictures in favor of Lew's work. Do yourself a favor and join his mailing list for access to exclusive monthly sales. I got my 3 medium prints without matting for $49. I then had the pictures custom matted and framed at Michael's. They came out great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts