Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are from 2006. You probably haven't seen them because I never posted them on this website. Six Flags Great America is an amusement park, and they have this Halloween event called Fright Fest. They put props all over the place.

CarnyAddict/Fright Fest 2006 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some animatronics during Fright Fest:

The one skeleton dancing is supposed to move his leg, and his move while singing, but he was broke at that time.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Awesome! I want to go! But, we can never afford to go to any theme parks. I am, however, trying to get tickets for Disneyland for my family for Christmas, just so I can see the revamped Haunted Mansion Nightamre-theme ride. Haven't been there for years.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,527 Posts
Six Flags Great America? Are you located in IL near WI? I'm actually going to Great America in Gurnee, IL tomorrow night for Fright Fest. I've never been there for Fright Fest and am totally pyched! Thanks for the pics! ;)

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
799 Posts
Tommarrow I will be goint to the haunt at six flags Americas sister park. Located here in CA.
for those of you who live by six flags Great America, you are very luckey.
Your park still has a lot of original rides and themeing from the marriotts days.
Wish I could say the same for California's great america. Whizzer, yankee clipper, tripple play, the train, There are more, but I can't think of them. All gone and replaced by nothing. THis site has a lot of history and pics of the two once identical parks GREAT AMERICA parks. Maybe a great day is just what you need this year. Ok back on topic I can't wait too see the haunt tommarrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts