Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mentioned already i bought the playboy costume from spirits last year for this year..well @ a check fest last weekend i saw a dancing group called (Alpine) dancers..and i want to b one fo the german girls...does anyone know where i can get 1 of those full costumes or ( real) clothes without spending my paycheck>>>Any tips or help would b appreiated..if anyone does not know what a German dancer looks like..this is it.YouTube - Adult's Ann Marie - Texas State Fair 2008

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
That is probably a local group, I'd call them to inquire where they get their outfits & also ask if it would be possible to rent one from one of the girls. My Mom managed a few German restaurants & their waitresses wore outfits like that & we got them them from a uniform place that special ordered them. Think that might be $$$$$.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is probably a local group, I'd call them to inquire where they get their outfits & also ask if it would be possible to rent one from one of the girls. My Mom managed a few German restaurants & their waitresses wore outfits like that & we got them them from a uniform place that special ordered them. Think that might be $$$$$.
OOO not good..:( i didnt want to spend an arm and a leg...just for 1 night and to a party...i just thought it would b different u Never c a German girl at a party but u c alot of bunnys and playboys(girls)..lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Google search (german beer girl costume) there are alot of different sites that have them. For the most part though they are not long like those in the video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts