Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Everything and Anything.!
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mentioned already i bought the playboy costume from spirits last year for this year..well @ a check fest last weekend i saw a dancing group called (Alpine) dancers..and i want to b one fo the german girls...does anyone know where i can get 1 of those full costumes or ( real) clothes without spending my paycheck>>>Any tips or help would b appreiated..if anyone does not know what a German dancer looks like..this is it.YouTube - Adult's Ann Marie - Texas State Fair 2008

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
That is probably a local group, I'd call them to inquire where they get their outfits & also ask if it would be possible to rent one from one of the girls. My Mom managed a few German restaurants & their waitresses wore outfits like that & we got them them from a uniform place that special ordered them. Think that might be $$$$$.

·
Registered
Everything and Anything.!
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is probably a local group, I'd call them to inquire where they get their outfits & also ask if it would be possible to rent one from one of the girls. My Mom managed a few German restaurants & their waitresses wore outfits like that & we got them them from a uniform place that special ordered them. Think that might be $$$$$.
OOO not good..:( i didnt want to spend an arm and a leg...just for 1 night and to a party...i just thought it would b different u Never c a German girl at a party but u c alot of bunnys and playboys(girls)..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.