Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Creeping Around Northampton in the UK? Some dude is dressing up like the "IT" clown and standing on street corners in Northampton. All he does is stare at people and has gone up to some houses asking the owners if they need any painting done. The weird part is that he doesn't have any paint materials with him. Creepy yet? He now shows up from time to time on random corners just looking at people in traffic and staring down passerby's holding his clown teddy bear. hahaha. I all have to say is if I saw this dude on the corner looking all creepy, I'd probably run the red light and not look back. Dude is straight up creepy hahaha.:confused: What do you guys think? Is he harmless or should he be put away for being crazy? What do you think?

Here is the latest photo of this guy. There is a facebook page dedicated to him called "Spot Northampton's Clown"
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/spotnorthamptonsclown
clown-1.jpg

Article Address
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/creepy-northampton-clown-terrifying-residents-by-standing-around-on-street-corners-staring-at-passersby-29584319.html

·
Spider Maven
1,468 Posts
I've been following. Apparently he has an announcement tomorrow. Oh boy!

Really creepy. ?.kinda scared of his thing tomorrow

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea...I want to see what this dude is gonna say tomorrow, or do for that matter. Gonna watch the internet all day tomorrow and see. Work can wait hahahaha

·
Spider Maven
1,468 Posts
I'm wondering...weren't they remaking Stephen King's IT? Could that be it? I just hope it's not something horrible.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Dude is straight up creepy hahaha.:confused: What do you guys think? Is he harmless or should he be put away for being crazy? What do you think?
Hell, if they could lock you up for being creepy, half this forum ( myself included ) would be behind bars :confused: (and I mean this in a complimentary way).

And besides....sanity is so overrated. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea if this dude does something bad, thats just messed up. You know cops are on the lookout for this guy. There are a lot of people looking to beat this guy up bad. I think he is gonna retire tomorrow. If he was smart, he will do just that. I could see Halloween doing something like this, but on a regular day???? Thats stuff they make movies out of.

·
Registered
356 Posts
We had a local guy, and elderly man who lived in a local hotel(?!) and for years kept to himself, dressed normal and spoke to no one. The word was he had mental problems and his family, who all live many miles away, had money and put him up in our town and agreed to pay all his expenses as along as he stayed there(Again, !?). One day, after years of being quietly sort of normal he began going out in public in full clown regalia. He would eat in the hotel restaurant, drink in the bar and walk the streets night and day dressed to the nines....big shoes, make up, polka dot baggy outfit, the works, all while being his usual quiet withdrawn self. This went on for about a year, then he went back to his old self. Weird.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Phibes. I kinda want to hire that guy to go after some of my friends hahahhaa sounds like a funny mean gag to pull on people. Wonder if the guy ever got in trouble for stalking people in public. Hahaha i could only imagine the responding officers getting on scene.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
As long as he doesn't break any laws, more power to him. We of all people shouldn't judge him because we are usually in his big shoes when it comes to buying, building Halloween stuff in the off-season.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts