Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this yr i want to do a movie theme of famous movies... i already have jason mask, michael myers mask, pennywise mask, nun mask, chucky mask etc...
my outside will be a fascade like an old movie theater and as u go inside it will be a lobby with rotten popcorn, candy boxes with haunt theme on it, etc...i do have movie posters of some scary movies to put up....then heres where i get lost...
one room will be jason and i figured to build a small boat dock with a lite post on the end of it lite and jason onthe other side to scare...
one room will be michael myers and i figure to build a small front porch with step so he can be on it
one room will be samara and her well...i got her going up n down with a reindeer motor but not sure what else to do there
one room will be tx chainsaw meat market i think i got tat one covered pretty good wiht odds n ends
one room will be the nun with dead babies zombies
one room will be pennywise n not sure on wat to put with him...
and maybe if i can finish my alien prop i may do one room with it

i prebuilt 4' x 80" panels with some extremely tough black plastic we use at work....so i attach it one to another together to make the rooms ...yr before each room was 8" x 12" and we 3 rooms and long hallways with drop panel, and slits in the plastic to jump out ...i believe it was 24x24 total ...lots of plastic was used plus i put it on the ceiling so it was really dark n foggy...[ofcourse my family voted me out on the fog machine operator this yr sayin i had it to foggy jajajaj]....so any ideas will be greatly appreciated and i yet to have a good drawing of the rooms....thanks in advance guys....

ps i will post some drawings once i get them done...

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,078 Posts
For the Ring/Samara room, you HAVE to have a television with the video hooked up (look at thrift stores for both tv & dvd player that hopefully can play a burn disk and put the video on there and make it loop with some static). Have a shadow/silhouette of a maple tree (remember the name "Samara" is from the winged seeds of a maple tree and the tree was a reoccurring symbol). Have graffiti on the wall (use chalk markers for the writing) or whispers repeating "SEVEN DAYS... you weren't supposed to let her out..." Would likely be really $ but would be cool if you could do a stack of old tube TVs with static and one or two of them playing the video.

For IT/Pennywise... circus music, red balloons "we all float down here" a paper boat and torn up/bloody yellow rain slicker, some cool lettering with "The Losers Club" (what the kids called their group),

·
Registered
657 Posts
Love this theme idea! I like the porch idea with Michael Myers but as an alternate maybe the bedroom scene were you find yourself behind the folding closet door when you come in and you can hear him breathing and see him through the slats or even he tries to get to you (maybe with the classic Halloween theme music in the background?)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Need some Freddy and Pinhead - maybe go low-key on those and just have a discarded Freddy glove and a puzzle box on a table?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts