Halloween Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,991 Posts
Wish me luck - I'm heading to Gordon after work to get at least 2 concession packages of candy bars!

Actually - it's chilly enough now that I can leave it in the back of my car and it'll be fine (and safe from scavengers aka hubby & pregnant daughter) :p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Been working so much that I have had no time at all to make treat bags... or do much of anything!

Oh, and I totally opened and ate those last two popcorn/chip bags last night to check on the freshness. Yeah... that's it - freshness!

;)
Sounds like a perfectly legitimate quality check! I mean it would be rude to pass out stale snacks!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Wish me luck - I'm heading to Gordon after work to get at least 2 concession packages of candy bars!
Do you mean Gordon's Food Service stores? I've seen them but have never set foot in one. Got my full sized candy bars at Costco - 30 for $14. Does Gordon offer better deals?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just one butterfinger????? :sneaky:
Well in fairness I ate the entire treat bag which had 5 pieces of random candy but I totally hunted down the one with the Butterfinger in it. And yes just one but again that was after the FIVE BAGS of candy me and the family went through. We never really buy candy. Like ever. So when I do, it goes quick.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts